Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Just a couple minor updates

Doing some other things today so only a couple of minor updates watching The Tour this evening:




  • Removed the mouse-sensitive pages menu. This seems to be pretty disruptive without putting some extra delay into the transition, but the delay makes it too slow. Instead, I'm now using the toolbar lozenge to show and hide. I think I'll also hook it up to middle-click.

  • Implemented some display transformers for the Workspace. There's a (localized) "n objects" on the bottom now. The class and size information for objects is now shown (could probably be prettier!) as well.
  • Updated: Oh, yeah. You can also clear a console with Cmd-L now (the current prompt is restored). I saw that feature request on R-SIG-Mac a couple of weeks ago and it was something like 5 lines of code so I tossed it in.

No comments: